InfuCare Rx Scholarship Program
- The application window is now closed. If you are interested in applying for the InfuCare Rx Scholarship Program next year, please check this page again in January, 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed by a scholarship committee, and announcements will be made after decisions have been reached.
- Please note that while we accept applicants in a variety of fields of study and career paths, preference will usually be given to applicants with a trajectory in medical, healthcare, and pharmacy related studies. This is not always the case, however, and falls to the discretion of the committee which reviews each application and their individual circumstances and qualifications.
- Please only apply for the scholarship that you are most qualified for. If you apply for a scholarship for which you are not eligible, the committee will not take the time to re-categorize you into the proper category.
- If you have applied in previous years but did not receive a scholarship, you may still apply as long as you continue to meet the updated eligibility requirements. If you are a scholarship recipient from a previous year, you are no longer eligible to apply.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Applicants are not required to be patients of InfuCare Rx, but must have an eligible diagnosis (family members of diagnosed person are not eligible) and be a resident of the United States of America.
- All scholarship funds must be used for furthering the education of the recipients through a college, university, or vocational school within the United States of America.
- Applicants must already be accepted to a college, university, or vocational program for the 2021-22 school year. Finalists will be required to submit a recent transcript and will be interviewed by the scholarship committee.
- All applicants for any of our scholarships must have earned a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher in their previous year of study (unless you are in a doctoral program with Pass/Fail programs, in which case you will have the ability to indicate so on your submission).
- Applicants must display professional conduct, and must be willing to act as an ambassador of our scholarship program throughout the upcoming school year.
- Applicants must be willing to allow their submitted information to be made public in the event that they are selected.
Applicant Agreement and Physician Form
All applicants must include a signed copy of the Applicant Agreement and Physician Form in order to be considered for a scholarship. The form will then be submitted within the application, which can be accessed by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
THE INFUCARE RX
-In honor of Lynn Waltz-
-Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
-Multiple sclerosis (MS)
-Myasthenia gravis (MG)
THE INFUCARE RX
PRIMARY IMMUNODEFICIENCY DISEASE SCHOLARSHIP
-Common variable immune deficiency (CVID)
-Selective IgA deficiency
THE INFUCARE RX
BLEEDING DISORDERS SCHOLARSHIP
-Hemophilia A/B (and symptomatic carriers)
-Von Willebrand Disease (vWD)
-Rare factor deficiencies